Monday, January 11, 2010

Oh...the possibilties!!!


OMG! I just had to share with you this awesome item I got from browneyedfox.etsy.com !


When my package came in the mail, I couldn't wait to open it!  As I began to peel away the tissue paper, I was surprised to see how nicely it was wrapped!   So pretty!!! Almost too pretty to open!!!  

 After a few seconds of admiring the wrapped item, I began to untie the strings and pull away the wrapped paper and still found more wrapped tissue around the item!  I felt like a kid on my birthday!

When all the packaging was finally removed, what laid before me was this beautiful heart that I had been eying in the Brown Eyed Fox Shop on Etsy for quite some time.  Isn't this gorgeous??!!? I LOVE IT!

Ohhhhhh....the possibilties!!!!!
 She has some other neat items in her shop, browneyedfox.etsy.com such as this necklace...called 'Belong'
Browned Eye Fox
 and this other heart....called 'stretch your wings'....

And, this adorable bracelet called ...'simply said' .......

My newly acquired heart now hangs so nicely in my studio!  It's a nice reminder, that to never give up...
as we never know
oh....what possibilties could be right around our corner...

til next time.......~Jan



2 comments:

  1. Oh my how lovely!! Going to have to go checkout The Browneyed Fox!
    I have a suprise for you on my blog!
    ~Michele from By Your Side

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely! The color is great!

    ReplyDelete