How excited I was to receive this 'Circle of Friends Award' from Pepperpi ! I love her shop and blog! She creates unique stuffed characters that have a personality of their own! They are so cute!! PepperPi has been a joy to tweet with on twitter. I have also enjoyed reading her blog.
The conditions of accepting this wonderful blog award was for me to list 5 things that I like to do. After creating that list, I was to pass on this blog award to 5 more bloggers that I would like to learn more about...
Five things I love to do...
1. I love to spend time with my family. Time is so precious, and it has it's way of escaping us. The years have gone by so fast, I do wish it would slow down. The times that I am the happiest is when we are all together. My oldest two are away at college, with the youngest in high school.
2. I love to CREATE!!! I live to create! It is my passion! I always have a few things juggling in my mind about what I want to create next. It brings such joy to my creative self. There are so many new things that I want to try. If only we had more hours to the day!
3. I love to read and browse through crafty magazines and blogs! I definitely lose track of time but it is well worth it! I can't get enough of it! I love being inspired!
4. I love to get together with my dear friends. We have such wonderful times together. I am very blessed to have a few friends that have been a part of me since I was 3 years old!! What would we do without our girlfriends?
5. I love my little pooch, Dakota. She is such a sweet dog. She is part Shih Tzu and part Brussel Griffon. She is so lovable! So sweet! and always by my side!
This is going to be difficult for me to narrow down to five people that I would like to send this award to, as there are so many wonderful bloggers!
1. Michelle from ByYourSide2009