Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Pink Saturday!

I had the privilege of discovering this amazing blog site yesterday, How Sweet the Sound .  On Saturdays, anyone has the opportunity to upload a "pink" photo that links back to his/her blog.

I love the Pink Saturday photo links posted by other bloggers! I am really going to enjoy some blog hopping today!  Wouldn't you like to join in the fun?  If so, it would be sweet if you could head over to How Sweet the Sound

I am thrilled to join in the fun.  It wasn't hard for me to think of something pink.....as my little dog, Dakota, LOVES this Stuffed Pink Easter Bunny.



Do you have something pink that you would like to show to other bloggers?  Feel free to 
head on over to How Sweet the Sound on Saturdays! We would love to see what you have to share. 




Have a beautiful day!   til next time  ~Jan

5 comments:

  1. Cute!cute!
    Happy easter!
    __♥♥_♥♥
    _♥♥___♥♥
    _♥♥___♥♥_________♥♥♥♥
    _♥♥___♥♥_______♥♥___♥♥♥♥
    _♥♥__♥♥_______♥___♥♥___♥♥
    __♥♥__♥______♥__♥♥__♥♥♥__♥♥
    ___♥♥__♥____♥__♥♥_____♥♥__♥
    ____♥♥_♥♥__♥♥_♥♥________♥♥
    ____♥♥___♥♥__♥♥
    ___♥___________♥
    __♥_____________♥
    _♥____♥_____♥____♥
    _♥____/___@_____♥
    _♥______/♥__/___♥
    ___♥_____W____♥
    _____♥♥_____♥♥
    _______♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, aaaawww what an adorable picture of you dog with the pink bunny, I love it. Welcome to Pink Saturday. Just thought I'd drop by to say Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter. Please feel free to visit my blog http://laraslovelycreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dakota is a cutie! Happy Easter! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jorgelina, Love the Easter Rabbit design you posted! So cute!!

    Thanks guys! I l LOVE my pooch! She is such a sweetheart!
    Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to your first Pink Saturday, Jan. I am so glad you joined us, and I hope you will continue.

    Your little Dakota is adorable. I hope dogs!

    ReplyDelete