Friday, November 12, 2010

I know...I know...it's been a long while...

Hello out there!  I know it been a while since I last posted on my blog.  While I won't make excuses for myself,  but geee... I felt like I had some sort of writer's block!    I still do....  even though there a lot of ideas in my head that I would like to blog about...but where do I start??   Anyways, I truly enjoy surfing through blog world!   So much inspiration out there!  It's amazing!  It sure is easy to lose track of time!  

Anyways, I hope this finds you all well.  Hard to believe its November already!  I thought I would share with you some photos from Three Cedar Farms in Northville, Michigan.  They had the place so nicely
decorated.  They are now closed until the day after Thanksgiving as they are getting the place ready for Christmas.  
Three Cedar Farms
Is this a pumpkin or what???
Remember the story... The 3 little Pigs??
Mary had a little lamb its fleece was white as snow.....
By the way, where is the white lamb?  These lambs are  black!
I used to love this story!  So who gets to eat the bread??
OMG !   Remember these phones???
Antique Gas Pump!  Really cool! 
Junk Scraps put together = Cool Art! 
Love this wheel! 

YAY!  I finally did it!  A very overdue blog post!

Til next time ~Jan

1 comment:

  1. What fun pictures!! I discovered your blog via "Where Women Create."
    :)

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete